Our Juice and Smoothies

Thursday 29 March 2012

more FUNdraising


Although I didn't reach our goal for sales last Saturday we still surpassed our sales from the last event and in the end the Juice Caboose created a total of 6 microcredit loans for the Whole Planet Foundation.  I'm very proud and excited to have had this opportunity.  I learned a lot about what it would be like doing street vending next to a neighbourhood of stores instead of just the usual market/event vending that I normally do.  I had a great time with the Whole Foods Team Members and look forward to more opportunities to do good in the future...

As for regular Caboosin', word on the street has it that people have been asking for more Juice Caboose at Whole Foods Park Royal since our fundraising event!  I hope that we can make something work this summer to make Juice Caboose a regular part of life in the Park Royal Village!

Juice Caboose is back at the Nat Bailey Winter Market this Saturday march 31st for Member Appreciation Day from 10 am - 2 pm.  We've also got another 26 market dates to add to our schedule for the summer.  Will update soon!  

Juicy Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment