Our Juice and Smoothies

Saturday 9 June 2012

ambleside market

Sunday's from 10-3 is the Ambleside Farmer's Market in West Vancouver.  It's just around the corner from Ambleside beach and is located at Bellevue and 13th, behind the Police Station.  Juice Caboose will mostly be there rotating Sunday's with Kits on alternates.  For the most part!  Please check our schedule link for updates.  I've booked a couple of events that will be affecting Sunday's this summer.  The main things to remember about Ambleside Market is - awesome market and next to the beach.  Let me repeat - NEXT TO THE BEACH!  Make a day of it.  I know I would.  I specifically chose this market for it's closeness TO THE BEACH!  What goes better with the beach than fresh juices and delicious smoothies?  

Exactly!

Juicy Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment