Our Juice and Smoothies

Sunday 19 August 2012

juice caboose owner for top 25 mompreneurs @ circle of moms



I'm thrilled to have been nominated for the Top 25 Mompreneurs of 2012 for the Circle of Moms online community!  I'm pretty happy when I hear the great feedback from customers or I get stand around blending and juicing and doing what I do best, but little pats on the back like a little Top 25 action is always more than welcome.  If you didn't know, I also write a personal blog called the Enchanted Chameleon.  This year I was blessed to be voted a Top 25 Photographer Mom Blog with Circle of Moms and a Top 30 Mom Blogger for VancouverMom.ca for the Enchanted Chameleon.  Voting can happen once a day per device until September 6th and you can click this link to vote daily!  Please bookmark it if you love fresh juice and vote for the Enchanted Chameleon, Owner and Operator of the Juice Caboose daily!  A million thanks for the love and support.

Juicy Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment