Our Juice and Smoothies

Wednesday 11 January 2012

juice caboose featured on tea with mommy




I'm honoured to have the Juice Caboose and I featured on the Vancouver based parent resource Tea With Mommy by the exceptional local mama Helena D.  Tea With Mommy supports local parent entrepreneurs as well as local parents and caregivers with great resources to help them close the gap between their parenting goals and realities.  Read my feature here.  Please do take a peak!  I'm thrilled to be considered a family friendly local business and I'm so grateful for the growing support and community!

Juicy Suzy

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to do this, especially to such a wonderful business with such a wonderful cause and product! Can't wait to have some smoothies this coming Summer! :)

    ReplyDelete