Our Juice and Smoothies

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Green Smoothies For Everyone


I recently lent out my copy of the awesome and informative book Green For Life by Victoria Boutenko.  This book changed my life, Green Smoothies took over my life and Green Smoothies were my main passion and inspiration for getting into the juice and smoothie business.  I decided to post this video I made 4 years ago on her Facebook page to help her along.  She believed that her Magic Bullet wouldn't blend up veggies but sure enough I have a video of myself making Green Smoothies in my regular blender AND a walk through of how to make one with success like a Vitamix in a Magic Bullet.  After posting it a few other friends thanked me for the inspiration and made smoothies of their own.  I thought I would post it here for the first time and hopefully inspire a few more.  Happy blending!  XO.  S

No comments:

Post a Comment